Kind Words

We recently received a letter -by post!- that wonderfully addresses the community presence we strive to provide here at the Learning Center. (Click on image at left to read entire text.)

"... I was extremely happy to find the computer lab at the WSU Extension office on Patison Road, open to the public, free WiFi, very fast, and most of all, welcoming to all residents of the community...

...I have seen all kinds of uses of its resources: student's preparing papers and doing research older people creating family genealogies with pictures and audio components, others participating in video conferences and oral history projects....

...What a wonderful community resource you have here, There is nothing comparable where I come from, and I can see Oracle headquarters from my windows. Please keep it in operation for the residents of this area."

Thank you, Sherely Higuera, for taking the time to write to us. Your letter is very much appreciated.